Choosing between hiring an in-house development team and hiring a remote team of developers can be tricky and daunting. Some may argue in the favor of an in-house team, some may fight in the favor of a remote team. The main issue is always regarding communication. Managers think to hire a remote team of developers will create communication barriers which is why it is less effective. However, since the times have changed, a remote team is actually the best option to choose.
Many companies like Gaper.ioetc have been remote since their existence and many are following the same path now. Here are a few reasons for why you should hire remote software developers / hire remote developers team:
Table of Contents
Hiring an in-house developers team means setting up a whole office for them. You will need a good IT infrastructure which will cost you thousands of dollars. While on the other hand, hiring a remote team of developers will save you thousands of dollars. You won’t need to set up an office for a remote team or provide them with computers. All you need to invest in them is their pay; That’s all.
Furthermore, you do not need to provide a remote team with snacks or meals, internet, commute, health benefits, bills, etc. in conclusion, if your pockets are light and tight, hiring a remote team of developers is your way to go.
Hiring an office means hiring locally which restricts the possibility of finding more talented people. However, hiring remote eliminates geographical boundaries and enables you to choose from a much wider pool of talent. The remote mode of working allows you to explore talent all around the world without you leaving your chair.
With the advanced technology and the option of working from home, you can hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. You may be based in New York but you have the option of hiring from any country, let it be Japan, Pakistan, India. All you need to do is post an ad, conduct the interviews and select the developer/developers that suits your needs the best.
Moreover, you don’t need to provide them with anything. Just mention what the requirements for the job are. For example a fast internet connection and a good computer.
The traditional; 9-5 is coming to an end. According to Forbes, 91% of developers are all for work from home. The other 9% may be willing to adopt the hybrid mode of working. Not only developers but most employees say they work better from home. First of all, they don’t have any time restrictions and can finish their tasks any time during the day. Moreover, they get to lie down comfortably in their favorite clothes in their favorite spot. Other than that, they get to spend more time with their family.
Furthermore, having employees from different time zones means the project will never remain idle. Someone will always be working on it.
This point may seem to be counter-intuitive at first thought but it is not! According to research, 87% of workers claim that they connect better in a remote mode of work. Since it’s a digital era and everyone is always on their phone or computer, it is feasible for everyone to be communicating at any time.
Thanks to apps like zoom it has become very easy to conduct meetings and to stay connected with your team.
Hiring a remote has way more benefits than what is listed here. Furthermore, it matches the situation that the world is in currently and is favored by the majority.